Dr. Hart is a Seattle native, attending Roosevelt High School and the University of Washington, graduating on the Dean’s List. He graduated Cum Laude from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in Washington DC in 1987. Following dental school, Dr. Hart completed an 18-month Fellowship in Oral Surgery in Germany, and then completed a 4-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Harbor-UCLA Hospital in Los Angeles. Since, 1995 he has maintained a private practice limited in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in Seattle. He is a founding member of the Greater Seattle Multidisciplinary Study Club, and is an Associate Faculty member at the University of Washington School of Dentistry.
He is a member of numerous professional organizations including:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Seattle King-County Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiolgy
Make an appointment to see Dr. Hart at 206 624-8445 today!
Dr. Hart lives in Seattle, with his three children and labradoodle. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, fly-fishing, running, trail bike riding and spicy cuisine.